Keeping You Fit and Safe
The Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and associates. Times like these demand we operate above and beyond to meet your expectations, which is why we have adopted the Rosen’s Total Commitment — a program dedicated to the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and well-being — as part of our efforts to reduce exposure to the effects of the global pandemic. In this endeavor, experts from the nationally recognized RosenCare™ healthcare program have partnered with a specially appointed task force to develop stringent health and safety measures that expand on our already superior level of hygiene and cleanliness. Our outlined procedures set forth a general overview of our ongoing efforts and do not reflect the entirety of the detailed planning put into practice in each area of operation. We continue to adjust our protocols based on existing restrictions and regulations and appreciate your cooperation as we work together to maintain a safe environment.
When to Skip the Gym
In efforts to keep our members and associates safe, the Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center is restricting access to anyone with knowledge that they have a COVID-19 infection or have recently been exposed to the virus. Please thoroughly read the following:
By entering the premises, you are affirming and attesting that:
- You do not have a COVID-19 infection and are currently not experiencing or displaying, and have not in the last 14 days experienced or displayed, any of the symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (e.g., fever, respiratory symptoms, shortness of breath, etc.)
- You have not in the last 14 days had any close direct contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19, including anyone who was experiencing or displaying any of the known symptoms of COVID-19.
- You are not awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- You are not awaiting medical clearance after having tested positive for COVID-19.
If you cannot affirm or attest to the above, we ask that you refrain from entering our premises until you can do so.
A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe health consequences. By visiting the Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please follow all posted recommendations highlighting social distancing and preventive measures while visiting our facility. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work together to maintain a safe environment.
Daily Safety Measures
- Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center follows local regulations for mask and face-covering use in public areas. For the most current information, visit Orange County Government at ocfl.net.
- Plexiglass barriers installed at face-to-face service areas, such as the front desk in the lobby, offer additional protection for you and our associates.
- Even though our check-in process has been modified to accommodate current safety standards, members and guests can still count on a warm welcome to the aquatic and fitness center.
- Signs posted throughout Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center common areas offer reminders of the CDC’s guidelines on health and hygiene such as coughing and sneezing etiquette, proper handwashing, and physical distancing.
- We implement capacity limits and increased cleaning frequency. Signage encourages social distancing during workouts and reminds members and guests to disinfect equipment after each use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are strategically placed in high traffic, high contact public spaces.
- We’ve increased the cleaning frequency of high touch points and commonly handled items.
- We routinely monitor and disinfect common and associate-only areas using quick-acting hydrogen peroxide-based cleaners considered effective by the CDC.
- We have implemented additional measures or elevated existing protocols to ensure we meet your expectations.
Equipped to Serve You
Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center associates take prevention seriously. Their training is a critical component of these heightened sanitation protocols. All associates receive education on the proper use and handling of personal protective equipment, rigid hygiene practices, and department-specific guidelines. They are instructed to screen daily for symptoms and remain home when they feel unwell. Through RosenCare™, our family of associates has access to a healthcare model that includes preventative care, disease management, and health screenings at the Rosen Medical Center, our primary care facility for associates and their dependents.
Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center proudly partners with ECOLAB®. This partnership allows us to utilize their expertise and catalog of fast-acting, EPA-registered products to maintain our heightened cleaning standards. Rest assured knowing we disinfect surfaces and high-touch areas in restrooms, public spaces, and back areas using ECOLAB’s effective products.